Company administrators can easily add, remove and reassign team members from agreements, sourcing projects en masse. This is particularly when a new employee joins or leaves your company.
- Step 1: If you are a Company Administrator, click on the Admin menu at the top of the page and select the Company Administration option.
- Step 2: Find the user you wish to update and click the Edit User icon in the far right column.
- Step 3: Click on the Team Memberships menu
- Step 4: Click on the Agreements link and select the check boxes next to the agreements which you wish to add to or remove from the user.
- Step 5: Click on the blue triangle in the 1st column and select to either Grant Access to or Remove Access from the user.